Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Leroy

Zena Welder on a tractor?

Leroy
Im just wodering if any one here has a zena welder on their tractor. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1772216635&rd=1 Im not seeling them i'm just interested in feedback on the overall dependability and usefullness. Leroy

Woodydel
Leroy, This is a better way. Don't pay attention to anyone here and just buy it. They GUARANTEE you will be happy. It will work as promised. Better than any other welder you could buy. If you got 54 yea and 55 nay what would be the result? Ans: You wouldn't know till you got it.

Leroy
It's not the yea or nea. It's the, The knob falls off and ya have ta duct tape it . Or the cable dont last long under the hood. Or dont get the 40 foot cables ect Those kinna things. I did buy it and it is on it's way.