Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Not a CopyCat Tractor

Woodydel

Woody, do I read that right, Portal Cable??? Wonder what year it was made, kinda reminds me of a 49 stud, way ahead of it time..MPH

MPH, All it needs is an electrical cord to match the name. Look at the stylish side louvres, I was thinking he forgot the continental wheel and side pipes. Woody

On the West side of Michigan, sandy soil accounts for hundreds of Blueberry farms. Many of the farms still have migrant workers picking the berry crops but others use devices that look like people shredders. You know, the meshing cross bars that normally turn one way only for building exits. Well these units are carried by tractors, Ford 9N and the like for size, with almost completely covered rear wheels. Wheels are covered to keep from tearing up the bushes. All in all, not that different looking from this one. MadMike

I have one of these in the shed. The only difference between mine and the picture is that mine has the name Garden Mark on it and no battery tray in the back. I've kept it so far because I thought the look was unique.