Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

314D Snowblower

Fire19

I have a 314 D with a snowblower it is a single stage I am wondering if there is a 2 stage made for this unit? Or is there a way to convert one to work. Thanks Jim Bischoff

Take a look at My 314 (16) H In the gallery with this link. http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/316-h_.htm This is actually a current model 2-stage Craftsman snow blower. (Made by Agri-Fab) This was a fairly easy conversion. If you are interested in the details let me know and I will furnish you with some more information. Chris Geise

Chris, I would be very intrested in the modifications that you did to the snowblower and the model of blower you started with. Thanks JIm Bischoff E-Mail=Bischoffj@mi.gov

JIm, have you used the AC snowthrower? The snowblowers for the 300 and 400 series were slightly different than the all the other AC and Simplicity tractors, but if the 300/400 snowblower works like the Simplicity built snowblowers, I don't know why anyone would bother to convert to a 2-stage. IMO the AC/Simplicity single stage snowthrowers outperform any other 2 stage snowblower. Good Luck! Mike S.