Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
stumpy

JD 110 and Sears 12 available

stumpy
Hello, Not "our" color, but I found two nice machines ripe for restoration while out and about the other day. I know some members split their affection between the orange and the green, as the Irish would say. A guy in Tonasket, Washington (near the Canadian border), has an old round fender JD 110 and an old Sears Suburban 12 (he had two of those until last week). Both run, appear to be very complete, and have decks. Both need paint but very little rust is present. The JD is a real temptation for me...like I need another project. Anyway, I think he'd take 'tween $200 and $250 for either machine. He likes to deal. If anyone has an interest I'll be happy to dig around and find his number. Bob "Stumpy" Hazelbrook

stumpy
Joe, The Suburban is, I think, a 1968...not sure though. The JD 110 is an early round-fender. Didn't get the numbers...don't have the year. It's about three hours from my place, but I can stop on the way to do some work up there this weekend and check. The zip code for their location is 98855 (Tonasket, WA), if you want to check on shipping costs. Bob "Stumpy" Hazelbrook