Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PROUD NEW OWNER

cranemech

Evening everyone, Brought the 620 home tonight, on and off the trailer under its own power. Heres a couple questions for the assembled knowledge here: 1) unit was stored with rear tires full of water and rims have pinholes are there new/used/aftermarket rims available? will have to disassemble to check the extent of the damage. 2) noticed some pitting on the loader cylinders. Don't know if its economical to rechrome rods. Are there aftermarket cylinders (Northern hydraulics) for a direct replacement available? 3)Would like to service unit but am unable to read filter #'s. Does someone have the filter #'s possibly crossed over to Napa #'s. 4)I'm going to change hydrostatic fluid and filter is there anything special that I need to know to make the job easier? Haven't found manuals yet. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to using this thing, my service truck is tearing up my driveway and I need to push around some gravel. Later, Chad

Chad, congradulations, it even runs. Can't find my note book with filter #s so I can offer off the top of my head is the oil filter on my CCKA is a napa 1762. Manuals are obtainable from Simplicity, and you may be able to down load them if one of the comuptuer savay guys will tell you how..A loader too, guess I'll go to bed green with envy.. Enjoy...MPH