Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

NEW MEMBER WITH QUESTION

METAL-DOG

HI EVERYONE! I PURCHASED AN ALLIS CHALMERS 917H LAST YEAR WITH A 48 INCH DECK FROM A LOCAL IMPLEMENT AND INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS TRACTOR. I UNDERSTAND IT WAS BUILT BY SIMPLICITY. THIS THING MAKES THE GRASS LOOK LIKE IT WAS CUT BY A GOLF-COURSE MOWER. I AM MOST IMPRESSED WITH THE WAY IT WAS PUT TOGETHER AND HOW USER FRIENDLY IT IS. DOES ANY-ONE KNOW HOW I CAN FIND A SNOWBLOWER AND/OR SNOWBLADE FOR THIS MACHINE? THANKS! -METAL-DOG

WELCOME TO THE CLUB. ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE CAN BE ANSWERED ON THIS SITE. FOR THE IMPLEMENTS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, LOOK UNDER "RESOURCES" CLASSIFIED. JOHNP

Hi,Welcome to the club.Another thing that might be useful is to go the the simpletractors site and look up the What Fits section as there is probably several models that will fit your tractor.You might have to go to the X-referance table to see what Simplicity tractor models is equivalant to your AC. mowerman1193

Hi welcome to the club , where are you located. I have a snowplow to fit your tractor and a new snowblower is still available from Simplicity. Cal