Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
gretsch

AC B-206 and B-207e tractors

thedaddycat
Here are links to some information. http://www.simpletractors.com/models/b_series/b-206_new.htm http://www.simpletractors.com/models/b_series/b-207/b-207.htm

tanman722001
Hi, I have a B207 and a B207E . These are great little tractors. On my 207E i got ag tires on it and it look cool and it woks great. Thanks Tony

arjr111
Hi Butch, my completely unbiased observation, is that the B-207E is the most beautiful and uniique of all the Allis tractors, large and small.......Art

tanman722001
Hi the pics is of a b207 right? Because my B207E dose not have the scoop on the hood and there is no chrome on the tractor.If i am wrong please let me know Thanks Tony

arjr111
Tony, yes you are right, that is a pic of my B-207. I inadvertantly put the misplaced E, on the end of the designation, because it's an electric start. .....Art check links for other configs. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/207_208/page_2.htm[/url] [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/operation/b-207_&_b-208.htm[/url]

tanman722001
Hi ,its a good look B207 you have . I hope when i get done with my 207 it will look like that one.so i can take it with the rest of my collecten. Thanks Tony

powermax_paul
Art & Tony, I thought the "E" in B207E did stand for electric start and headlights. Isn't the scoop on the hood just a 1968 and older feature whereas the post '68 models had a flat hood? Paul

Paul Kjorlie, The Norwegian

gretsch
From the link the "daddycat" provided, it seemed to infer that the "e" model had electric start. I might find out tomorrow if the weather's nice enough. Ya'll have a good weekend and thanks for the input.

Marion_Kerr
I have a 1970 B207 (pull start) that does not have the raised hood attachment but does have a chrome front bumper. I also have a b208 Super that does have the raised hood attachment. The B207 is a working tractor while I haven't reserched the B208 Super I bought from Sam Ericson, I intend on restoring it to original condition one of these days. I haven't heard of anyone else having a B208 "Super". If anyone has one, please let me know.. I bought a Simplicity Broadmore very cheap because it seems to have many compatable parts with the B207. (Thought I'd throw this in for your info.)

tanman722001
Hi, I haven't seen a B208S those tractors are rare. Maybe one day I will find one. I have a Broadmoor 717 and there is parts on it that is the same as the B207. Thanks Tony

arjr111
I agree with all above. It is electric and is set up exactly like the E or Super. This is why I was lulled into sticking the E on the end of my 207's designation. The decal reads B-207, but it looks more like the 208 Super. It looked to be original, didn't appear to have been painted or new decals. All, I can figure is that there were crossover models???....Art

gretsch
I saw four of these today at one place (plus a Big 10). I had never seen any of these models in person before. The (2) 207's were yellow and the (2) 207e's were orange. This was the only difference I noticed. They were all electric start. The B-206 was a tiny thing that I think my two year old could almost drive. Kinda cool.