Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Success!!

goatfarmer

After several attempts,and a lot of help from the gang here,the B210 snowblower has been sucessfully transplanted on to the 2110.Thanks to all! now where's the snow when you need it... kenny

Kenny, Looks good but, careful or you will jinx us other Hoosiers with the snow bit. Just a side note, what kind of muffler do you have on there? After getting off my B112, bout deaf..... Rebldr55

It's a muffler that was on the tractor when I bought it,not sure what brand.It's a bit on the loud side,but so far not annoying.I may change my mind when it actually starts working in the snow. I've always dreaded winter,but this year I'll try to make the best of it. kenny

B-utifull! I love that word - success. It is what got me interested in tinkering with mechanical stuff when I was a shortie and it's what has kept me hooked ever since. The only thing better than fixing something is fabricating something. Thank goodness that I have an understanding (well, tolerant) wife who grasps the idea of a "tool budget", capital "tool expenditures", and "emergency tool appropriations." The latest was a 100 amp AC welder at Sears marked down to $31.97 because somebody didn't like their birthday present. Now I just have to learn to stick weld. Who knows, in 25 years I might be where some of you guys were 25 years ago. What kind of weights are you using on the rear to counterbalance the snowthrower? Dean

Still contemplating weights. I have a set of wheel weights from my 3410 that I never used.Or perhaps a weight box mounted somewhere on the rear.