Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
spt1

Need assistance identifying a recent inheritance

spt1
I am trying to determine the year and model number of this Bolens that I received. It is a husky 1050 with a serial number of 12045. I can not make out the model number on the plate. It has the Bolens 6 speed with the high low built into the transaxle. The engine is a wisconsin TRA-10D with serial # 4855123. All resources that I checked list everything the model number which is not legible. Can any of you guy's shed some light on this? Thanks

arjr111
Sean, the guys on the Bolens Club yahoo site, can most likely help you with this question. The tractor is a 10 hp, with a Wisconsin engine. It is a tube frame and they are considered to be very good machines....Art [url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bolenstractorsclub/?yguid=96190142[/url]

spt1
Thanks Artie. Actually I had posted over there but that group does not seem to be as friendly and eager to help as the guy's here. I know this is really not the forum for a bolens question but have always been taken good care of here. Thanks again!

GregB
With a TRA-10D wisconsin your model # should be 192-02. As for the year I am not sure. My 1050 is a 1967 by the literature I got with the tractor. There were a couple of personal web sites with this info posted. Also the Yahoo group site used to have a lot posted.