Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Fall portrait

MikeES

We finallly had a nice day today (its been raining so much here in northern Wisconsin) that we had to get out and put the garden to bed. I plowed and my son tilled. So we took a picture of our beautiful view with enhancements. Note for Kent: Notice the RBs on the HB212 - they are Gen-u-wine rough sawn white oak. If you are going to have running boards - make 'em wood. Good Luck! Mike S.

Mike, beautifull pic. looks like good soil. I swear wisconsin is the most scenic agricultural state in the nation. very nice. Doug

Doug Well I Guess you haven't been to Vermont then. Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Lake Memphremagog Newport, Vermont overlooking my house. Lake is 32 miles long 8 miles of it in Vermont. You are actualy looking at 2 counties United States & Canada 1 State & 1 Provence Vermont & Quebec 5 Towns Derby, Newport, Newport center In Vermont. Leadville & Cederville In Canada. West North/West Bear MT. Owls Head Mt. In Canada Looking North Providence Island in Canada. Southen 100 feet are in U.S. Horseneck Island Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

I never thought of a Simplicity/AC ad. I should lined up all 8 tractors. I get the moldboard plow out only every other year. With all the rain I really had traction even with the turf tires, killed the 212 when I was plowing to deep (usually loose traction). I have trouble controlling the depth of the furrow, with the hydraulic lift (float position). If I put the plow on a manual lift tractor and set the lever stop, its work great. How do you set the depth of the mold board plow (without the gauge wheel)? Note: Maynard, what a view! You win. Good Luck! Mike S.

Very nice indeed Maynard! Add Vermont to my list of must see when i get out east someday! An old boss of mine grew up in upstate NY, used to show me pics, what lovely country as well. Herb, Mike, The only thing missing from your brochure is the clean-cut, yet sexy simplicity gal that where in many of the material. How about Anna Nicole? Just a thought....Anyone else have some fall colors?????I hear Pennsylvania is nice in the fall, Virginia?.. Doug