Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Calling all Illinoisans

doogie_ac61358

Needing help with 700 series AC. Needing to find attachments within driving distance of Rutland. Can trade for most things will do what I can for others, any ideas???? Doug Freeman "Angel from above"

Get ahold of "Smilinsam" on this site. He can probably help you as much as anyone in your area. He knows his "S--------------tuff".

I don't see Rutland on the map..?? I'm south of Moline / Rock Island west central part of the state. What are you looking for in particular, and what do you have to trade? Sam

Sam, Rutland is along I-39 in between exits 27 and 35. I've got some things to trade, mostly in the way of production machinery. Biggest item is a 48" X 1/4" drop sheer. A homemade grill trailer, could scratch up a montgomery wards tractor given time, and will be looking at the local junk mans place for old tractor frames. Also have a engine/tranny from a datsun to get rid of. I've even got an oil burning furnace, updraft, sitting out in the shop with the tank for outside. A chest freezer that works from here in the house, and a three speed transaxle from a wards ten horse model. Not much lawn and garden just yet, but hoping someone could find someone who would find this stuff useful. If for nothing more than getting rid of it. That is all off the top of my head, i've got a big garage that dad kinda junked up and now I need to clean it out to work in it. Doug Freeman "Angel from above"

Lawn & Garden is about all I trade in, save for the occasional piece of antique AC farm equipment. Old woodworking hand tools (mainly Stanley Planes) have some interest too. At the moment I'm hunting for older Wheel Horse equipment, in particular a inexpensive GT14 that is complete but not running. Right now all I have on hand for attachments to sell for the 70 series is a 36" tiller, another 36" with the optional extension kit making it 46", and other misc parts. I have a 32" tiller for the older tractors and a Blade for the 300 /400 series AC's- but those won'tr help you. Of course I'm always getting more all the time.... Sam