Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
dlcentral

Guinness Record??,,

dlcentral
What to make a tractor driving record to go 3,000 +mi. from east to west [Dick R's house!] coasts.Gonna do it in my '59 Wonderboy! Anyone want to sponser me?..lol,,,In the SUMMER of course!,,

Putter
I was told a long time ago that "You just have to see this movie". I have not seen it yet but still intend to, might be a good study case for you http://www.cinephiles.net/The_Straight_Story/Film-Synopsis.html It is apparently based on a true story of a guy that drives his John Deere 260 mi to visit his ailing brother. It is apparently quite good.

thedaddycat
You're welcome to stop at my house in eastern Connecticut if it's on your route. I'll even break out the venison tenderloin for you.

dlcentral
Thx for all your offers perhaps 12 yrs ago with a good back and better health I could have attempted it,just dreaming,but someone could surely attempt it someday,,,I heard abt the greenie[AMF built] thing in that movie,,how many ''doubles'' did it take to make the 200 mi trip!? could put the lombardini in the w'boy and stop at Les's place for some soy oil and any micky d's or doghnut hut for gas along the way! lol,,