Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
StanS

Magic Tractor ?

StanS
We all know that Kent performs the impossible on a daily basis to keep this a World Class site. But when our mild mannered magician went to the tractor show in Brooklyn he might have performed a minor miracle. Actually the miracle was the tremendous turnout of Sim & AC people in Brooklyn and THAT was exactly what made the whole show a relative success in the never ending drizzle, sprinkle, rain, drizzle ........ Stan S

ReedS
Grreat pic!!! I wish that I could have levitated them off. Both of them spent the night on the truck. Btw thanks to Kent for the helping hand and also to Jim. I had a great time and hope to do it again at the next event. I wish that i had brought more cash with all the goodies that were there for sale. See ya'll soon(;)) Reed PS I almost forgot to thank Stan, the guy behind lens.

Kent
Yeah, Reed, you had to mention that I didn't volunteer to stop by and help you unload them [;D] (Reed lives the next town over from me in the thriving metropolis of West Brookfield... I'm in North Brookfield.) Geez, Stan, I take a lousy picture -- too good a likeness, I guess... LOL I only regret not getting there earlier. But, better late than never -- I had a great time! The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...