Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RonRobinson

Looking for Mold Board Plow/disc for Lagecy

gretsch
Price varies. Do you have the 3-point hitch setup? If you do, any cat-o plow or disk will work. A small cat-1 will work if you change out the pins to cat-0 and turn them to the inside. You can buy (not really any cheaper) sleeve hitch implements and use a 3-point to sleeve hitch adapter also.

gretsch
A Kubota or John Deere dealer usually does or can order one for you (maybe cat-0 also but I think most of the time it is the same except for size and position of pins). Farm & Fleet or Northern advertise them occasionally so I don't know how often they are in stock (seasonally?). Lowest price would come from possibly finding a used one locally through newspaper/trader publications or local auctions.

PatRarick
For new equipment, go here: [url]http://www.brinly.com/gardentools.htm[/url] They are one of the club sponsors. Click on FAQ's and it will give you information on where to find a local dealer. Pat