Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
RONIL

611 LTD QUESTIONS

RONIL
Hi to everyone! I am new to this site and already liking it. I have just aquired a 611ltd allis garden tractor. Can someone help me find a manual for this tractor. also i need the front "grill" for this tractor. I have no idea what is available and any help is appreciated. Thanks Ron RON IL

UCD
Ron You can down load manuals at this site Simplicity Technical Publications document search engine. [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/techpubsearch.php#start[/url] Type in your tractors Manufacturer's Identification Number Which should be one of the following depending on year 1977/78 #1690345 1979-82 #1690462 1982/83 #1690462 1983-85 #1690944 Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Al
Hi, Is this a 5 speed inline shift tractor. If it is it is it is basically the same as the Simplicity 4211 tractor. A very good tractor. The grille is readily available, we normally stock it, the only difference is your grille shell would have been painted orange over a black plastic shell. The painted shell is no longer available, but what you will get is the same shell, only black. It will come with new screws [self tapping] but will fit perfectly. Good luck, Al Eden