Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
KSever

Just noticed a new Sponser

KSever
This might be in the wrong Forum but it does have to do with tractor parts. Just noticed when I went to the SimpletrACtors Home page this new sponser Pierce Sales and Service. I've dealt with them in the past and find them very very helpful, knowledgeable and very reasonable prices. Kris

Kent
Kris, I just added it this weekend -- I've been on the road so much lately that I haven't had much time to do anything.... Both Neal and his mom, Jonette, post under the username "JonetteP". They seem to be great folks. Jonette also donated some Simplicity belt buckles, a Simplicity rain guage, and a couple of Simplicity thermometers to help support the site. I'll be auctioning them off on eBay, but since some were just on there a few days ago, I was waiting a few days to see if more showed up -- I don't want to "flood the market".... I added them to the Resource section also... Kent The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

dlcentral
I have genuine AGCO rain guages for sale,,The best site here IMO is Johnny bucket especially the Hooters visit,where the ''ladies'' were modeling tractors with his buckets on them,now THERE is a guy who knows how to market his product!,,