Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity plow

tanman722001

Hi, How rare is the Simplicity plow ? U dont see many of them?It in good shape the cutting blade is in really good shape the plow it self it in very good shape. Just wondering How rare they are.Thanks Tony

Tony What plow are you talking about? A mold board plow or a snow plow? Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

They're not all that unusual -- as best I can tell. Simplicity made their own plows for their walking tractors for years, and later adapted them to fit the 4-wheel garden tractors. They continued to make them for some time and and then later started providing plows made by Brinley. I'm not sure exactly when they changed to Brinley... The white ones are Brinley, but I don't know if all the yellow, orange/red ones were made by Simplicity or not... The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

Hi, The one i have is the ssimplicity orange and it has the number printed on it.What is it worth? Thanks Tony

I paid $50 for mine, in good condition, complete with the sleeve hitch. But, I've seen them go for around $100 also, if they have the hitch. If not, I'd guess $75 would be the absolute top for a good used one... The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

Picked mine up at the local trash dump when someone threw it away. It was black, but works on a Simplicity hitch. Rod H.

Recently, there were three different ones listed for $50 in our local want adds. One was a Brinley, one was a Craftsman?, and the other not known. Billy Jack