Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
KSever

One special auction for Kent

UCD
I moved it here because it is Talking Tractors. More people will read it here. Some are like you they don't like to read Ebay posts. It has already posted there once. Don't need it there twice. I could have deleted it. Do you have a problem with that? Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

KSever
Nope, Got no problem with that. BUT you seem to think I don't like reading Ebay ads. Actually Maynard, I just love them it brings all my prices up on my auctions I have out there. From the past experiences, I just changed the way I get on here. Instead of going right to the catagory of (Recent Topics) which brings up the most recent topics I go right to Talking Tractors and or another catagory. Then maybe I'll go into the Ebay catagory. Just HAVE a GREAT DAY Maynard, cheer up and don't be SO Grouchy with the responses. Some people do like you. Kris

SmilinSam
Ruin it??? Hmmmmmmmmm.......... Ya know, one of these days I'm going to have to take these Homelite running boards(which were made to fit the 210 frame) paint them yellow, and temporarily stick them on the HB 116 and send you guys a picture so we can all see just what it would look like before we all go and pass premature judgment here..........

thedaddycat
Since I have both RBT and FDT, I say the solution is to this debate is to own both kinds. The FDT is more fun to drive, but the working tractor gets the platforms. Now if you guys see a set of Dutch's exxxxxxxxxtended running borads up for auction, let me know...... lol