Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Introduction

Goodlander

Hi, My mane is Dan and I'm a garden tractor junkie. I just got my AC HB-212 running today. I was looking for nothing in particular and stumbled accross this site. I own a couple green tractors a red one and some silver ones too. I don't know if mentioning those off brand tractors is allowed here. I will be picking up a blue one tomorrow....a freebie. Woo Woo, never turn down anything free even if it's not yellow. From northern Minnesota, Dan. Dan

Hi Dan Welcome to the club. You can talk about any brand you want. (if you dare) Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

is there a 12 step program for tractor junkies? uhoh if there is please don tell my wife... Cheap Dave P.S. free is good ... real good!

My wife asked if she needed to be a tractor or an engine to get some attention...lol...I told her it would help if she was...She's great...<'///>< MJD

Dan, Welcome, we are practically neighbors, i live south of nashwauk. If your a tractor junkie, your gonna love it here! check out the galleries, search the forums, its a great resource. Doug

I hope there isn't a cure for tractor junkies, being one keeps me sane! Thankfully the wife loves the sound of the John Deere 40C crawler I'm buying and can't wait for me to get it home. Photo's at: http://www.jd40c.com/