Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
doogie_ac61358

books and more

doogie_ac61358
Wuold anyone be interested in a couple of Implement and Tractor books? If so let me know. Also, have had a lot of free time lately and took the dimesoins of a grain wagon and will be building one from scrap steel (for now), would anyone be interested in the measurements from that. Measurements are converted from standard size to smaller scale. While I am asking, is there anyone who would like the measurements from anything now that I know how to do them? Let me know what y'all think.. Doug Freeman "Angel from above"

thedaddycat
Doug, anything you do can become part of the DIY (Do It Yourself) section of the site. I'm grinding my way through the write-up of my last project now.... Contact Kent to submit it. I'm sure we would all appreciate your efforts. I may not build a grain wagon next week, but it'd be nice to know how I could.

doogie_ac61358
Slippery, These books are Implement and tractor books. They contain tractor and implement tests, data, specifications, and hydraulic data. I have two, one is from January 31, 1971. The other is from march 31, 1968. What picture are you talking about? Sam, I might just do that, I have yet to start the actual build of this; however when I do I may just put it into the DIY section. If Kent reads this maybe he'll let me know what he thinks. As for the measurements, all I have them on right now is excel and an explanation on word. If you would like them and can support those applications let me know. Doug Freeman "Angel from above"