Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
spt1

Tiller for Simplicity 7116?

Dutch
There are two tillers that will work with your 7116H; the 38" and 36". The 36" is the most popular and easiest to find used (as pictured below). There are several variations of the 36" tiller, but just about all are interchangeable. The 36" tillers for the older tractors (non-cone clutch) used a pulley tensioner. The ones for newer tractors (cone clutch) did not have a belt tensioner. Either will work on your 7116H. Make sure you get the double pulley idler that mounts on the rear lift shaft (often lost or left on the old tractor). You will also need another pulley that bolts to the frame of your 7116H to keep the belt from rubbing the hydro filter.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Bear
    • CarlH
    • abu507
    • RenegadeJ
    • rocks70
    • SmilinSam
  • Today's Birthdays

1. briggsetc
      briggsetc
      (74 years old)
    2. PhanDad
      PhanDad
      (74 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
    • thedaddycat

thedaddycat  »  SmilinSam

It's in pretty sad shape, but yes I have a yellow plastic cap that I'm fairly certain is what you need. PM me your details and I'll get it out to you.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts