Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Bruker

Sleeve Hitch?

Bruker
I would like to get some attachments for a 16GTH that I have. However most of the attachments require a sleeve hitch. Can anyone show me what a sleeve hitch looks like attached to my type of tractor? Thanks

jmarkb
Once you determine the parts needed to create a sleeve hitch for your tractor, you will most likely be able to buy the at Jack's Small Engines. I did! The URL is found below. http://www.jackssmallengines.com The trick is to find the parts manual for your model tractor and the look at the component parts list for the parts that make up the hitch. I have already checked, the part # that Dutch mentioned does not produce a match on Jack's site. It took a little research, but I was finally able to order the parts to make a sleeve hitch for about $60. Good Luck! Mark Balding

UCD
You can get all of the parts from your local Simplicity dealer. They are still available as seperate part numbers. If you can.t get local I think you will have real good luck with Sandy Lakes Implement One of our sponsors. Tel 1-724-376-2489 They are real friendly people and will do any thing they can to get you your parts. [url]http://simpletractors.com/sponsors/sandy_lake.htm [/url] Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

UCD
Dutch I believe your right. but from what I can find the tiller hitches on the GTH series in the same way as a large frame tractor. I can't find any thing on a sleeve hitch for the GTH series but the brinley style hitch I showed above should connect the same as the tiller hitch. With a Part# 1707470 LOWER HITCH ASSY Adapter. MSRP $71.72 That is what it shows in the GTH series parts manual. But I could very well be wrong. This has got me baffled I have 2 manuals with gth series and they are both differant. GTH Series Landlord GTH Sovereign GTH-L Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD