Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
mountainwayne

new member and new owner

mountainwayne
Hi Everyone I just received a 9020 from my brother-in-law as a gift. I will be needing a few parts (I hope just a few) and have no idea where to get them. It came with a blower, tiller and blade. I will check things out tomorrow and see what I need. Wayne

mowerman1193
Hi,Welcome to the club,there is alot of information and folks here willing to help.Use the search function and make sure that the box is checked to search the archives.If you can't find your answer then post a message.Also check out the classifieds. Sounds like you got a great deal on a nice tractor. mowerman1193

CleanBee
Welcome Wayne, You have a very nice brother-in-law to give you a tractor and attachments like that. Parts for these larger framed tractors are typically harder to come by and more expensive when you do find them. I see you posted an ad, that will help but plan on being patient. A club member SmilinSam just parted one out over the summer, so they're out there. It will be worth the wait, 9020's are nice work horses. Dan

arjr111
Welcome Wayne, I think you will enjoy some of the lively discussion at Simple Tractors. Kent, your host, did a heck of job getting this up and running, so we can all reap the benefits....Art

Welcome Wayne. you hit the jackpot, look around the club, tons of info, lots of experts, good humor, advice, better than.........choclate. Doug

TBOLT
Wayne, so far I've found a sickle mower, 60" mowing deck complete with pully assembly from this club and met some real nice folks. Club member JP is a real whiz on those powermax's. He's helped me a bunch with my 616 A/C. Welcome to the club, wish my bro-in-law was that nice TONY