Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Fork lift price ????

sonnyboy2741

I made up to New Castle Pa. today 125 mi. to take a look at that AC forklift that a guy called me about.First,he got my phone # from a JD Dealer near there and I don't know this guy from Adam.I arrive and he leads me into this large metal building approx. 30x50 and this building is packed full of everything you could imagine that this guy had saved since he was a kid and he's 77.I followed him through this pathway past 2 David Bradley suburbans and a Power King and he reminded me several times NOTHING ELSE was for sale other than the forklift..By my suprise he said well there it is and What do you think ? I looked and this so called forklift, it must have been buried in a field for for 30 years before he stuck it back there.It was only about 40% and 15 % of the 40 was damaged "modified by a torch".I was standing there devastated as he said boldly I'll settle for a grand.I looked at him and said DO you have a boat ? He replied no why And I said That forklift would make a good anchor ! We both laughed me more that him. I thanked him for contacting me and quietly left. Thanks for your replies and thoughts. I will never get my hopes up like this again.

You never know until you see it. The next one might be perfect. Anything free is worth what you pay for it This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Gregg Are you referring to the rear mounted forklift attachment? If so, these seem to be quite rare. I wonder how many units were actually produced. Does anyone have a contact at Simplicity that could supply the numbers? Ben