Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Woodydel

DUMB TRACTOR TRICKS?

Woodydel
I found these on the Cadet site and believe you'll have fun taking a look. Dumb Tractor Trick [url]http://www.trainorders.com/stories/2002/10/24/455.php[/url] Leads To This? [url]http://www.herzogcompanies.com/railcar_unloading.htm[/url]

PatRarick
I've seen it done quite often at the sugar beet processing plant in Moorhead, MN where they unload limestone from the rail cars. It is definately interesting to watch. Sam, Ive had those same thoughts every time I watch this being done. There must be automatic shut off valves at the cylinders to prevent it from dropping if a line breaks. I have seen these on other types of equipment. Pat

Woodydel
I found this at the Cadet site as well. The text above and below is as found on the site. Is this someone from here doing dumb tricks. What got me was the text below the picture. Here's that picture of Kraig's Allis-Chalmers that he requested yesterday This was taken this past Monday. Kraig had used the rear 3-point and the bucket on the front to lift him and the tractor up on the roof of his house to assist in a chimney cleaning project he was trying to finish when I pulled up the driveway