Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

sweeper for Simplicity 4212

Tue

Hi Guys Love this club! I am joining from Denmark and hope my spelling is ok. I am the proude owner of a Simplicity 4212, 12hp tractor and would love to fit it with a sweeper. I Denmark we don't have a lot of snow so sweeping is better than snow thrower. As far as I know Simplicity factory didn't build any sweepers? Any one have experience going that way? Best regards Tue

Tue, Welcome to the club. Your spelling is perfect. Sweepers were (are) made for Simplicity by the Jenkins Company. I'm not sure if one is available for a 4212, but just anything can be made to work. Click here for specs > http://www.simpletractors.com/models/300_series/sweeper.htm I have a Sweepster for my 7012, and I agree with you. It is great for snow removal.

Tue Welcome to the club. We have a member from Austria (Drigon) who is building a sweeper for his Yeoman 648. This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Tue, Welcome to the club,This is the best place on the web for information on these tractors.If you can't find it just ask. mowerman1193

Tue, Welcome to the club. My Besta Fa(grandfather) was from Denmark so maybe we're long lost cousins!!! lol I do 7th-10th century living history, Viking reenactment and am proud of my Danish heritage. Ut!