Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Hey Daddycat

ScottS

Here are some more attachments to test your beefed up frame. here is the link to the page it is on http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=23915&query=retrieval ScottS

Scott Can't see your picture. When I go to It's URL address I get a dead link. This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Hey Maynard are you talking about the picture in the post or My picture in my gallery? I like your signiture addition. ScottS

Scott I was talking about the picture in your post I still can't see it. I clicked on the link you posted and still get a dead link. This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

The plans are $50, I e-mailed them to find out if that's for just the loader or for both loader and hoe. I was talking to my wife about them, "I have a welder, and steel isn't hard to come by..." She replies, "So what are you going to do, make one yourself?". When I said "Sure why not?" she quips "You go ahead and do that".... My come back? "OK, thanks honey!" Guess I'll be needing some more weld wire......

Well all seems to be working from here. go to www.ytmag.com on the left side of the page will be a menu for classified ads. look for photo ads. go in and scroll down until you find one for garden tractor loader plans it will be 3 or 4 pages deep by now. Hey daddycat I knew this would be right up your alley. When you get yours done it will at least be the right color. ScottS