Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Broadmoor 738 Decal

gregc

Would someone please post a picture of the decal that has the shift pattern on it from a Broadmoor 738 or even a 728. Mine has completely faded out and i would like to know all thet it contained. Thanks in advance. Greg

Greg,I have a picture but I can't seem to upload it to the site.I think it might be to large to do it here.It's not the in the best shape either and part of it is very hard to make out what it say's.If you like I will email you a photo of it,just can't get it to load here. mowerman1193

Here is one that is not as close up as the other one.This one is harder to see.Click the file below [url="pop_download.asp?mode=Edit&dir=mowerman1193&file=613"][/url] mowerman1193

Thanks again mowerman. The bigger picture that you emailed was easier to make out. Looks like yours is fading away also. Now I know what was there. Greg