Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Elmodee

Simplicity 700

Elmodee
I just brought home a 700 yesterday and need info on where to get manuals and also where to find ID plate. Also where parts are available The little darling can be seen at http://makeashorterlink.com/?K29114B62 Thank You Smitty

ReedS
Smitty, Id tags were afixed to seat deck behind seat. Most either faded or have fallen off by now. Some parts for the 700 are still availible through your Simplicity dealer. If I'm not mistaken manuals can be obtained from Simplicity by calling them. Also If you run a search for manuals here or on the ST site should help you find the links to Simplicity as well. Happy tractoring. Reed S

ka9bxg
Nice looking tractor Did you get anything besides the hard to find trailer.I see that you have the hitch for the blade.There are a lot of parts still avalliable for them yet.Look at the axel stubs as they wear out with the cast iron bushings I bored out the old bushings and put in brass bushings instead .Works well and it will last a lot longer than the cast iron bushings.If you have any questions on these units let me know.I have gone through my wonderboy 700 and a allis B1 .Bob