Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
thespencers

Allis Chalmers 314D snowplow

thespencers
I recently aquired an Allis Chalmers 314D which had been sitting in a garage for who knows how long. I rebuilt the carb and got it running fine. I am looking for a snow plow for it. I've noticed that Simplicity tractors have interchanging parts. Can someone tell me a part numbers, or what else might fit my 314D? Thanks...I'm located in West-Central Ohio. Ken

dirtsaver
Welcome to the club Ken. If you will go to the Simpletractors homepage you will see a menu in orange on the right. Click on "what fits" and it will give you a pretty complete list of all attatchments for our tractors. Many are crossreffed to Simplicity but the 300/400 series has its own section. Hope this helps. Larry If the women can't find you handsome.....at least let them find you handy! Red Green