Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
BrownA

B207 todays find

BrownA
Today while on a trip to trade some Gravely parts I didn't need I discovered a frame of a B207. I have wanted one of the smaller B-series such as this or a 206 or 208 for my children. Well, I picked up a real project one today. What I got is the frame, rear wheels and rear end, wrong hood. It was missing the engine, front tires seat and stearing wheel. I was wondering how common are these ? I would like to piece it together if I can. I just couldn't pass it up as it is a AC and will go nice with my B210 and B-1. At the same time I also picked up a 60's Broadmoor, I am not sure what I am going to do with that yet, probably part it out. I also picked up loader arms which came off a economy tractor. I hope they will work with my B210 when I fabricate my loader. Once again I couldn't resist. Before I left today my wife said promise youre not going to buy anything. Guess what ? I didn't promise.

BrownA
Terry, This stuff was not at a bone yard. I just took a trip to see a couple of people I had met through tractor shows. Communication is the key with finding stuff. I am allways searching for tractors and parts and when I meet someone who is interested in tractors I let them know what I collect. So far I have done very well picking up stuff.