Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What is it? Answer tomorrow.

MikeES

Here is a part that I received today with a cab. It took me awhile to figure it out, as I have never seen one before. Hint - it works on tractors with the podded headlights and B&S engine (3300 and 3400 series). I will post a picture with the solution tomorrow. Good Luck! Mike S.

Yes, it is a "winter kit" to divert som hot air down to the carb govenor spring area. I had never seen one before. Was there a winter kit for the Kohler singles? I know there was one for the twins. Here it is on the tractor. Good Luck! Mike S.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Mike, That carb winter kit is missing one piece. There is also a small cover which use the two bolts on top of the carburator and covers the linkage from snow and ice. For my simplicity literature collection. I am trying to find the instruction manual for the winter carburator kit. Do you have instructions? thanks, Kip

Kip, no I do not have the manual. There was a piece of rubber attached to this shield that would have laid over the top of the air cleaner. I thought it did not belong, as it was very crude. Mike.