Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
gizmo

310 brakes

gizmo
I have taken a AC 310 in on trade and find there is linkage missing for the brakes. I have brake drum and band but nothing to connect to the pedal. What should I look for? It looks like possibly a cable setup? Can anybody help this -sorry- Deere dealer? Thanks, Bob

gizmo
Thanks guys for the prompt response. It is a shuttle shift transmission. Next question, what is part number for code # 11, that is whats missing and would anyone on here want to part with one? I don't know if you have a seperate classified section or not so apologize for asking here if it should be elsewhere. As for donation to Kent, well, we'll have to wait on that but if I can help any "green" L&G question feel free to contact me. I have been selling those darn things since 1965. Bob

UCD
Bob the first question was answered cheap second and third get expensive and when it's for one of them green thing dealers it triples. Most of the guys here are color blind all they can see is red, orange, yellow, with cream trim. This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD