Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
bearcat78b12

AC B-1 ?????

bearcat78b12
I have what I was told was a AC B-1, the hood is flat not rounded as the 10's and 110's were. The plate behinde the seat # is 8202AC the eng. Mod# is 19 Type 706055 and it's serial # is 675504.It has what I was told was a mini deck at 32". I was wondering if any one could tell me just what the heck I own.As I am new to the club I also want to say Hello to all! You tell me!!! Thank you ,,,RICK

Kent
Sounds like it's a B-1. The B-1's front crankshaft stuck out through the grille's frame as shown below, and the hood was hinged on the front. That's just a couple of the many differences. The foot-draggin' Clubhouse Custodian...

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• smalljob
    • MARK (LI)
    • littlefan
    • plastikosmd
    • NandoG
    • CarlH
  • Today's Birthdays

1. RickS
      RickS
      (60 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
    • thedaddycat

thedaddycat  »  SmilinSam

It's in pretty sad shape, but yes I have a yellow plastic cap that I'm fairly certain is what you need. PM me your details and I'll get it out to you.
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts