Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MikeDAmico

anyone in the illinois area

MikeDAmico
Hi guys is there anyone near the mt vernon area that could help me out to hold a couple tractor or pick them up for me so they dont get scrapped when the owner cleans it out which will be soon i would go down there but i cant find time to do it till its to late thanks..mike

doogie_ac61358
If there is a truck that I can use I can go and get them, and have the room to store them up here, i'm only about four hours north between blomington and lasalle. If you can line up a truck or have someone get them here I would be more than happy to help you out. Give it some thought and let me know. Doug Freeman "Angel from above"

Brent_Baumer
Be carefull, be carefull ??? My, you guys act like you've dealt with someone who's word was no good. Maybe as in I'll buy everything you have for sale then never come through????