Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

anyone in the illinois area

MikeDAmico

Hi guys is there anyone near the mt vernon area that could help me out to hold a couple tractor or pick them up for me so they dont get scrapped when the owner cleans it out which will be soon i would go down there but i cant find time to do it till its to late thanks..mike

Mike Not sure if I can help you much or not. I'm up in WI, about 70 miles north of Chicago. If you can find a way to get them up here, I have plenty of room to store them. Jack

If there is a truck that I can use I can go and get them, and have the room to store them up here, i'm only about four hours north between blomington and lasalle. If you can line up a truck or have someone get them here I would be more than happy to help you out. Give it some thought and let me know. Doug Freeman "Angel from above"

Mike, I am just 40 miles away. I would try to help you. Email me direct rcs@egyptian.net. I can pick up and store for a short time. What tractors etc are you talking about. Ron RON IL

Be carefull, be carefull ??? My, you guys act like you've dealt with someone who's word was no good. Maybe as in I'll buy everything you have for sale then never come through????