Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
sonnyboy2741

UFO

sonnyboy2741
Today I had the opportunity to see a Homelite Mower Car for the first time. I went to a small farm auction in SW Pa. and it was on the block.It didn't sell but the auctioneer directed me to the lady in charge of the estate and she stated she would hold on to it for a few days.It looks to be all there but I don't know anything about it.Are parts still around for this ? Are there any in the club ? I could purchase it outright for $150.00 What do you think ????????????????

SmilinSam
Mower cars, Yard tracs , and Garden tracs were all made my a different manufacturer fro Homelite. These were prior to the Allis Chalmers contract and Simplicity Contract. They are not very easy to find. I have only seen 1 Garden trac and a man down the road from me has it. I Would imagine it would be hard to find specific parts for these. Sam