Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

front end loader

BrownA

Last week I picked up a used loader arm assy, for $25.00. It was off a economy tractor. I thought it was worth the gamble. When I brought it home and held it over the wheels of my B 210 it looks pretty good in size and relationship to the tractor. The person I got it from even said he might be able to get me a new bucket for it. I thought this would be a great motivator for me to fabricate my own loader. I couldn't believe it when I found the arm assy under some lawn mowers. I had actually gone to look at a Gravely tractor with a 16 hp Briggs when I found this, so it was one of those great suprises. Hopefully I will start my loader project soon. This will be my winter project after I rebuild my bevel gear box. I just feel like it's a good start.

Rob, That still sounds good. I will definately get back to you as I approach this project. I do appreciate having that offer. Al