Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Front End Loader for a 9518

bigwoods

Can anyone help? I've been looking for a front end loader for my recently new purchased 1984 Simplicity 9518, which aslo equals the ( A.C. 5015 ). Is a B-12 the correct #? and where do I buy one? Too much 1/2 correct info out there. Should I continue to look for whatever is supposed to go on that machine or should I persue an aftermarket brand like Allied? I can build myown and have the tech-know how, but lack the time. My other choice is to bring my tractor to the Massey dealership down the road and have them install their brand for $3,000! What do you guys think?

For a small compact tractor, used loaders are next to impossible to find. $3000, esp. if installed, is about what you will have to pay for a new loader IF it will fit your tractor. You might go to the Woods site and send them an email, I believe that it is woodsonline.com, they might respond if they make a loader for your trator, but I am sure that you will pay close to $3000. The other possibility is to contact a tractor dealer(either on-line or in person) who deals with Chinese tractors. They may be able to get a new Chinese job to fit your tractor, but you are still talking better than $2000. The only reason I know this is that I happen to have a cousin back in Nebraska who sells new Kioti tractors, which are Korean built and have a very good reputation. I was there in June and spoke to him for a few moments at a funural, about getting a loader for my Kubota. He said that he could get a new Chinese built "Rhino" brand loader for about $2200. Probably the cheapest way to get a loader for your tractor is to buy another tractor with loader, then sell that tractor. Good luck.

Joe There is a Simplicity 9518 { same as Allis Chalmers 5015} Approx. 18 HP, 4 wheel drive 3 cyl Diesel Tractor with loader on EBAY right now. It is in Interlaken N.Y. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1787900563[/url] This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

The Simplicity 9518 was made by Iseki I think, so if you can find a loader for an Iseki tractor it would probably fit. You might try www.kwmanufacturing.com Paul

Paul Kjorlie, The Norwegian

No Paul, the AC 5015, 5020, and 5030(and their Simp. eq.) were made by Hinomoto, using Toyosha engines. Himomoto also made the Massey compacts, at least prior to the AGCO takover of Massey. I have been told that the MF and Allis versions are the same except for bell housings. So that is another place to look for a loader, somebody who deals in Hinomoto "gray market" tractors. They should be fairly easy to find using an internet search engine.

This is begining to sound like sears power tool manufactures. Never know who made what at any given year. except Sears didnt make them. Simplicity has stood the test of time . Those who owned em loved em from what i have learned. Leroy

quote:
Originally posted by 328: does allied have a website? i have a b10. i'm trying to get it started.
I found a web site for Allied; it's www.buhler.com I haven't visited it yet