Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A/C HOMELITE T16H

sparky68112

DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN FIND A OWNERS MANUAL OR A REPAIR MANUAL FOR A A/C BUILT HOMELITE T16H ? IT HAS A L-12 LOADER ON IT AND I WOULD LIKE TO RESTORE IT THANKS

Lou Welcome to the club. Is that the one that was on eBay? If it is glad it found a home. It was on there enough times. This link should give you a start [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/Main/homelite.htm[/url] This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

YES THATS THE SAME ONE THAT WAS ON EBAY . I HAVE FOUND OUT A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE T16H USING THIS SITE, VERY HELPFUL. BUT NEED TO FIND A MANUAL FOR IT LOU

Lou You can download Manuals at this site. Put in these Numbers 990871 - for the 3416H style and 1690006 - for the 7016H style and download the operators and parts manual and save to your computer. [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/techpubsearch.php#start[/url] And here's the Link for a Large Frame Tractors service Manual. [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_500_973_01_SV_SMA.pdf [/url] With these manuals you should be able to find out about and fix anything on your tractor. Same product except for paint & logo decals. This & $1.00 might get you a small Coffee Maynard aka/UCD

Hey Cornhusker! Your tractor appears to be Lexington, SC built! my belief is that a Simplicity 3416 or 7016 manual would NOT do you much good and would probably just confuse you. The REAL Homelite experts are SmilinSam and HappyJack. Also, I believe that Kent has some loader info posted on the site that you can download, I dont know exactly which section though. Les, Univ of Nebraska, BS Chemisty 1977 BTW, has anybody heard from Jack lately? I am concerned because his health has't been too good.

The 3416 repair manual would give him all the information needed relating to Bevel Gear Box, Engine, and Transmission as would a 3416 owners manual. But the PTO, axle assembly , attachment hook ups and so on would not be covered. The steering system would be covered in the Repair manuals for the B-110 and 210/Simplicity 3010,3110,3210 types as the steering is the same . You could get the electric clutch info from Manuals on the 400 series Allis Chalmers. While I do not have a repair manual for the Homelites I do have Owners/parts manuals covering the entire 1972 Homelite Lawn & Garden line up. These are all out of print. I will copy manuals for a fee + shipping. ***Please make note that there are two types of AC built Homelites. 1971 & 1972 tractors used one type of front axle and attachment hook ups, while the 1973 and early 1974 models used a different front axle and attachment hook ups. Late 1974 was when AC ceased production of the Homelites and Simplicity began building the ones that look just like the early 7000 series. Sam