Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity Decals

KSever

I was at the local Sign maker (Signs by Tomorrow) today picking up signs for work. I asked if they could produce an old style Simplicity decal and the lady pulled out a Logo book with about every company logo you could imagine. She says sure no problem here it is right here. She could make them any size I want and I said what about an approx size of 10" long. ok, that's $3.00 each. By the way these were silk screen on vinyl for $3.00 So you guys who need decals might want to check out these sign makers. The other part of the decal such as numbers are ordinary fonts and they can make them just by looking at the fonts. Just my 2 cents worth and experience of today. Kris

Kris, That seems to be an excellent deal. Local shops in this area always want a set-up fee to create a new design. Unfortunately the set-up fees run from $25 to $75 which is not cost effective unless you are buying a large number. Do you have a phone number or WEB address for this company that you talked to, and where are they located. I want to re-paint my AC 716, and was thinking about painting on my decals and using vinyl letters. Rod H.

Rod, I found the website for this store in your state and there is a search for other states also. Hope this helps. Graphic Products [url]http://www.signsbytomorrow.com/products.htm#[/url] Virginia Locations [url]http://www.signsbytomorrow.com/virginia/[/url]

Just looked up locations in New Jersey. They're all up north, I'm down south. Even if the silk screen is already made, there is a lot of work involved. $3.00 each seems too good to be true for 1 or 2 decals. It will be interesting to see if they will produce small quantities for that price.

Dutch, She told me 1 or 20 they are all the same price. Since the logo is in the book it is in the computer program. I think in about 2 weeks I'l find out though how good this is.

Are these the sizes for the lawncart tailgate?if so i would like to buy a couple.let us know what you find out and how much to ship to ohio 45390.thanks.agco918 chad e shafer CHAD E SHAFER(AGCO918)

• 2 months later...
Just got the front logo on the Lanlord decal printed at this sign maker for a mere $8. The "S" is actually printed right into the vinyl not two layers of vinyl like I've seen done before. I should have a picture tomorrow. Looks good though.:D

guys i read a similar post by somone a month ago about this very same company, so i did a search and it turned out that there was a franchise not more than 400 yards from where i worked!! :) so i gleefully went in that same day and looked through their logo book>>> no simplicity logo :( so i told the guy what i wanted and he must of emailed another shop who sent the template all they had was the old style SYMPLICITY spelled out in block letters. Even at that i could use a few of them around the house:D Well i asked how much>>> i forget the exact price but i paid less for the 4111 i wanted to put them on than the figure this guy gave me. i want to say it was over 75 $ and for the hood and fender stripe for the same unit he wanted 25$ for the first foot and 15$ for each additional foot, and i would have to peice it together every 3ft or so because of the size of the vynil sheets.:(! This franchise was the signs by tomorow in woburn mass zip 01801, i forget the guys name all i rember is that he was oriental or azian. If there is a shop in your area that will do it for 3$ a pop grab them because in my case i found that their pricing policy is not the same franchise wide. sory for the bad news john b

I just had two sets of Allis Chalmers hood decals made and sent to me from Dave Christensen (dlcentral)for my pulling tractors and I'm here to tell ya these look EXCELLENT!!Im really impressed with the quality and at a fair price also.. Marc..

hey guys, I just bought a vinyl sign machine for making logos. I did a few odd graphics that are hard to find for some members here and they loved them. I have a lot of stuff made up but,If i dont have exactly what you want i can make it. Vinyl is extremely inexpensive and sense I dont have any over head like other sign shops, my prices are really cheap, including shipping. You can email your needs at coltrain@uplink.net

Cole ditto if you have any pics as samples that would be great, i also have a need for 6-8 various stickers. thanks john b

HI GUYS, I JUST DID A SHIFT PATTERN LOGO FOR AN OLD LANDLORD AND THE SIMPLICITY LOGO. [img]\\VPR\C:IMAGE1.JPG[/img]I HOPE THIS PIC SHOWS UP. THIS IS WHAT I HAD TO GO ON.[img]\\VPR\C:\****ER1.JPG[/img] i DID ALL THIS THROUGH EMAIL AND WITHOUT EVER SEEING A PHYSICAL COPY OF THE DECAL I CAN MAKE JUST'BOUT ANYTHING ON THIS MACHINE, SO GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT. COLE

Cole You can not use symbols in your title or file name for your pictures, all so no spaces. The stars are not acceptable /club2/attach/COLETRAIN/****er1.jpg