Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

We're Back on Arizona Time!

Kent

In case you haven't noticed, the time stamp on the messages has changed. The new server (where this database is running) is in Phoenix, AZ. That's in the Mountain Time zone, except remember that Arizona doesn't use Daylight Savings Time.... I actually went back to the old server host just to get their great customer service, having dealt with the headaches of the last couple of months. They had changed their pricing policy so that I could afford the bandwidth (visitor traffic) that the site is generating.... I'll still have to find and use my own programs for real time chat, since this host does not provide them. I could never get the ones at the old host to run reliably any way....

Kind of like the crossbreeding of an elephant with a rhinoceros.... elephino ! Right now they're 3 hours than Eastern, but in about a month that will only be 2 hours difference...

Hey JN , Set your clock to "the rest of the world time" not Jersey,which we all know is in a time warp of it's own! How'ya doin' down there...drying out yourself and my 'HOGS 'yet?? I want two!!! Take Care ! dlc