Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

DOZER PROJECT

WELL I FOUND A GUY WHO HAS BUILT ONE. HE ONLY LIVES ABOUT 12 MILES FROM ME. MY ENGINEER FRIEND HAS SOME GOOD LOOKING BLUEPRINTS STARTED. HE KNOWS A GUY THAT USED TO HELP DESIGN CASE BULLDOZERS. I THINK I'M GOING TO USE MY NEW B10 BODY. DO U GUYS THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA? WHAT SIZE ENGINE DO U THINK? I LIKE TO HAVE SOME INPUT FROM U GUYS.

Think its a great idea. You looking at a one bangger or a newer V-twin? My vote is for a 16hp cast iron briggs. Are you a retired machinist like the guy who build the cub dozer?

NO. I'M NOT A MACHINIST. BUT SOME GUYS HELPING ME ARE. I'M DOING MORE FOR A LEARNING EXPERINCE.WE ARE USING MY SHOP AND THEY ARE ALL DONATING THEIR TOOLS FOR THE PROJECT. I'M SPENDING THE MONEY CAUSE I WANT TO KEEP IT WHEN ITS DONE. MY SCANNER IS BEING FIXED RIGHT NOW. I HOPE TO HAVE PICTURES OF MY TRACTORS SOON.