Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Vickers Hydrostatic Interchange

DeanA

I have a 312H that I need parts for the hydrostatic drive and transmission. I have contacted Sandy Lake Imp. and they can help me out, but they're in eastern US and I am on the west coast of British Columbia. Does anyone know of other tractors(green ones)and which models that used that hydro unit. Much easier for small stuff to try to find someone a little closer that ordering from coast to coast. Thanks

Dean One of the pluses of ordering from Sandy Lake Implement is that you get what you want or need. They will help you get the right parts no hassle if they are wrong. They try very hard to help you all they can or send you to some one who can. We have a member in Austria who tried other places and had nothing but touble even to the extent of them giveing him an order confirmation number then saying he never placed an order. He called Sandy Lake Implement and Ordered his parts They looked them up cross referenced discontinued parts informed him of the subs and price changes informed him of delays and shipped his parts. He had them with in 2 weeks of order. The Other place he emailed them 3 times with no answer, I emailed them no answer. I had to call them and still got a hassle from them this was almost a 2 mth.ordeal. I guess what I am trying to say is Sandy Lake Implement might be a long distance away but you will not get any better service anywhere. The only way they could do better would be to deliver the parts in person.

Hello All, I just ordered rear pto parts for my ac620 from SLI. I spoke to Betty on the phone and she was great. I had a list of 15 Simplicity P/N's that had to be crossed over, some of which are no longer manufactured. She was able to get me everything I needed some new, some used. Great service and I will definitely be doing business with them again:D I live on the West Coast and the delay and cost of shipping is a small price to pay for someone with the knowledge and more importantly WILLING to use the knowledge to help you out. Later, Chad

SLI ha done a great job of getting parts to me in Tok Ak. I understand parts are hard to find for the Vickers, which is to bad cuz I have a nice lookin 3314 to deal with some day, the hydro unit was missing on find..MPH