Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow Fun

harebare

Just finished plowing My parking area, the Neighbors parking area, the ally, the tree lawn sidewalks for the entire block.With a forty year old Wonder-Boy 400 with a 42" inch plow.8D [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/harebare/DA-SNOWPLOW.JPG[/img]

Harry, Welcome to the club. nice looking machine you have. They are calling for 3" here tonight hopefuly I can have some fun later with my 912h

Marty, If I'd known you wanted one you could've had this Wonder-Boy 355 for the shipping cost. It just went on Ebay last month. Sorry

My dad had one in the early 70's. I got to get around to rebuilding it. It's what got me stated with Simp. I was like 6 yrs. old.

Harry, When you first posted about putting a snowplow on that, I honestly thought you were kidding. But as I told you, you did a fine job with your fabrication. Now ya got me convinced with what you have plowed with it!!! Congrats!!!! JoeJ

:)Thanks for the support, I want to redo the lifting lever my left leg got a little tired pushing the lever dowwn so the blade would go up, the new lever will be foot and hand operated with a locking detent to hold the plow up. For heavier snowfalls I'll need to put tire chains on. Thanks Again! harebare

• 2 weeks later...
i have a wheel horse snow blade im trying to put on my allis chalmers and i was whanting to no if you could tell me how you got it mounted to your tractor

B-1, there are some pics of AC blade hitches on page 2 about half way down under a post called dozer/snow blade 7016 six speed. The first pic should be the style you need. Also, if you go to the SimpletrACtor site by clicking on at the top of the page you'll find more info then you can read tonite. Welcome to the club, you found the home of these ole toys..MPH