Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

carburetor picture

MikeDAmico

Hey does anyone have a good close up picture of a ac b-1 tractor i need a shot of the bottom of the carb and the underside thanks...mike

Mike, I have a Model 19 from a Simplicity Model 700 -- but it's not in the tractor. It's to go in my B-1 someday, I hope. Do you think a picture of it would work for you? What specifically are you trying to figure out? Kent

Hi im trying to see if other carbs have a bolt that right under which i think is the fuel bowl plug because its leaking bad from mine also it holds down piece of metal thats holds the rod for the air cleaner...mike

Hey kent im refering to B i ron tells me my float is stick and thats whats causing fuel to leak out of that along with the fact that the bolt is gone ..mike

B is refered to in my manual for my 23 series engine as a Screw Part #91468 1/4-20 x 3/8 just to hold the bracket for the air cleaner. The bracket right under that screw is refered to as a strap-air cleaner pipe. To hold the rod for the air cleaner. This also holds the air cleaner pipe to the carb. That's whats in my book anyway