Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
KennS

Question about a b-207e

KennS
Why is it my B-207e doesn't look like the ones in the pictures. It is orange instead of yellow and i don't have a hump in the hood.My hood doesn't flip up it is bolted on. I love it.But I may look for a bigger one.Something i can put a loader on or to put a box blade on. I really like the 620's or the 900 series. Then again i may just look for a yanmar or something. Thanks for your time kenny

thedaddycat
If you could post a pic or two that would be a great help. Perhaps you have a repainted tractor or maybe it's not really a B-207e but something else, perhaps another model like a 208. After 20, 30, 40 or even more years things like engines, body parts, in fact most anything could have been replaced, repaired, or otherwise altered. I have two Simplicity 725 tractors that will become one after I finish the current 2012 project. That will be the kids' tractor that I "help" them build....