Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
McGill

decals

Kent
Go to Simple trACtors then Parts & Manuals then Sources for Decals... That's for Allis... we don't have a regular supplier for Simplicity. They all seem to be "made to order"

Tom_Byrne
I haven't tried them yet, but someone posted an outfit called "signs by tomorrow". It is a franchise and there appears to be locations all over. According to the post they have a catalog of all the tractor decals and very reasonable prices. There is a store locator on the site. www.signsbytomorrow.com

KSever
Tom, According to the person at the store the only decal they have in the book is the Simplicity Logo. The rest of the decals would be specially made. But they are silk screened as one decal rather than different layers of vinyl colors laid over top of each other. The logo was cheap but the other special decals would be a little more money. I've had all different kinds of little detail signs made there. Even the very fine 1/32" print decals you have on top of the telephones in a hotel. Just my little input, but somebody else might have better idea. Kris

roma3112
hi guys as good luck would have it there is a "signs by tomorow" place right next door to where i work. I went in the other day and got some prices, they seemed to be very pricy. For example a new hood stripe for my 3112, they wanted $25.0 for the first foot and 15$ per foot after. As far as reproducing logos they only had the "old" simplicity logo there. i am not sure how much flexibility this franchise has in pricing from locatiion to location, but the one next to me seems expensive