Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snowthrowing pic,,

dlcentral

For all out west who haven't gotten any yet! 9 in. here in NY.open link to see,,[img][/img]http://image.photoloft.com/opx-bin/OpxFIDISA.dll?s=cano&src=/PhotoLoft/Asset20/2002/12/06/10207/10207995_0_2429.fpx,0,0,1,1,512,384,FFFFFF

No snow here yet, in NW Minnesota. Would like to see a little, but not much. Had a wet summer, and the ground was saturated and now frozen. Good chance for serious spring flooding if we get more than just a little snow this winter. Pat

Dave Why don't you upload your pictures directly to this site instead of uploading to photoloft, then to here. It seems like a lot of extra work. No one can view them without having to copy the URL and paste it into the browser. By clicking on the paperclip to upload directly to the post the pictures would show up in the post. Just a suggestion. Less work better results.

Dave, I agree with Maynard on the direct pic loading, one of the sweetest features of the new site..Saves a lot of time loading pics onto photoloft then the site..MPH

I guess I'm a little backwards from most of you out there, I've always loaded pics right to the posts. I just couldn't get them to load into my gallery. I have yet to try that since this new version of the clubhouse though.

How do I get my snowblower to do that? On 3 inches it just threw it a couple of feet. Do I need more snow? mybe my belts are slipping and not giving me the speed.

Thanks UCD for help,;;here she is!The pulley size must be right as it throws snow a long way,belt is worn out in that pic!