Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Infomation Source

UCD

Simplicity Technical Publications [url]http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php[/url] A very valuable source of information is the Simplicity Technical Publications Print Vendor Document Search Engine. This search engine contains all archive and production documents available in PDF file format. just about every thing Simplicity & Allis Chalmers Produced or sold for outdoor power equipment. Including Montgomery Wards, Two wheel walking tractors, even the Terra Tiger. In the part number box enter 100 = Operators Manuals. 200 = Operators Manuals & instalation Instuctions. 300 = Set Up Instuctions. 400 = Parts Manuals. 500 = Repair Manuals, Sundstrand Model 15, U-Type Hydro Unit, In-Line Hydro Unit, Eaton Hydro Transaxle, Vickers Hydro Transmisson, 5020 / 5030 and 9523 / 9528 Compact Diesels, Allis Chalmers "B" Series Plus more. 600 = Safety Info. 700 = Adjustment, Electrical, Product Service Bulletin, Eaton Hydrostatic Transmission repair manuals, Engine Tune-Up Guide. 800 = DEALER SETUP. 900 = Misc. and search thru the files as there is a description of what they contain. Even the files that are listed on the other site as not available when you enter a MFG# are there. All Parts manuals, Operators manuals,Repair manuals, Installation manuals for all Allis, Agco, Duetz Allis, Simplicity, Massy Ferguson, Montgomery Wards, ETC. They are also available in French, German, Dutch, Danish And Italian The Contact numbers and address's for products sold but not produced or serviced by them are listed in that item's pdf file.

Maynard, I've known about this for some time but your post made me look more closely and find some more manuals that I needed and had overlooked. Much thanks, Greg